2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
Browsing: Arabian World
“Skydiving? Yes, I’ve done that before. I thought it was boring.” What normally follows I get this weird look and I know exactly what everyone is thinking: “What’s wrong with→
“Hi, do you know what day is today?” “Friday” “Yes, Friday, that’s my name. Today is my name” He was all smiles. “Can I take your picture?” I laughed and→
There aren’t that many countries on my “I really have to go there no matter what”-list. India is one of them and Greenland and, well, Jordan. And in the very→
Instagram can be mean. Right now for example, when I’m sitting on my sofa in Berlin, the sky is grey and dark and urgh. And I just want to leave.→
More Stories In Arabian World
- A List Of People I Hate On A Plane
- To tell or not to tell – The secrets of a travel blogger
- How to get the most out of a day in the desert
- Best of Instagram – My Most Liked Pictures
- The Faces of Mongolia
- This was 2012 – Don’t cry because it’s over!
- Of Camels and Me. Or: How to look elegant when falling off a camel.
- Muscat in Oman, a city between times