Songkran, the Thai New Year’s Festival, can be lots and lots of fun, as long as you know a few things about it. I do remember precisely how I felt→
While traveling you’ll always find funny stuff lost in translation. I bet you all have seen weird translations on menus and I bet most of you found themselves standing in→
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
My lovelies, it’s amazing how many of you participated in the Crumpler contest. With all your answers about your upcoming travel plans, we could easily travel around the world, once→
My perfect beach? It should be remote and quiet. I need a hammock and good food in walking distance. When I’m lying in bed I want the sound of the→
Not sure about you, but when I’m travelling I’m always thinking about, what I would do, if I wouldn’t do what I’m doing. Could I live somewhere in the middle→
More Stories In Asia
- Of Monkeys and Men – Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.
- Netless in the nowhere – Confessions of an Internet junkie
- Lost in Translation – Funny findings from Thailand
- Southeast Asia From Up In The Air – A Photo Essay
- The BIG BANG Just Travelous Relaunch Contest
- The things I leave behind while travelling
- Dream Jobs: How is it to live as a diving instructor in Koh Tao?