There are so many amazing moments waiting for you when you’re traveling. Big moments and small moments. And there are some moments every traveler will experience. It’s nearly impossible to→
Browsing: Thoughts on Travel
“The world has stopped turning. The world has stopped turning. For days now something has been happening that we haven’t seen for a long time. News and social networks, the→
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
“Skydiving? Yes, I’ve done that before. I thought it was boring.” What normally follows I get this weird look and I know exactly what everyone is thinking: “What’s wrong with→
Sometimes it’s more quiet around here than usual. Sometimes it’s the quiet before the storm, because I’m travelling and don’t have the time to write stuff, but sometimes I’m sitting→
More Stories In Thoughts on Travel
- The thing with the internet, real life and so on…
- The thing with the comfort zone
- To tell or not to tell – The secrets of a travel blogger
- 8 Moments Every Traveler Will Experience Sooner or Later
- 39 Things I Learnt From Travelling In 2014
- The Day of Good News
- What makes you happy?
- Why I travel. A soul striptease. Kind of.