There are two things I always pack when I’m traveling: My camera(s) and my cellphone. I love capturing moments and sharing them with you, and well, you know, a picture→
Browsing: Travel Pics
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
Maybe it’s because I don’t have one that I’m so obsessed with them. Every time I say to myself: Not without one. And then, in the end, I end again→
It’s true, India is indeed incredible. Filled with incredible scents and at times quite simply just incredibly smelly, bursting with incredible colours, incredibly varied in landscapes, incredibly pious, incredibly dirty and inhabited by incredibly friendly people. In short, India is incredibly overwhelming. It’s such a vast and varied nation that staying a bit longer is the best way to experience it. You will need time to soak it up and then let it all sink in.
We spent eight weeks in total in India, and only visited five out of 22 states. As a little taste of our trip, we selected a portrait a week to share with you.→
Don’t you like to receive postcards? To open the mailbox and find a colorful picture of a foreign country? Don’t you prefer to hold a small card in your hands→
More Stories In Travel Pics
- There’s a new, uhm, BUNNY in town…
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- The Best View Over Berlin
- The Faces of Oman – A Photo Essay
- Southeast Asia From Up In The Air – A Photo Essay
- The Faces of Mauritius – A Story in Pictures
- The Sky above me – Andalusia March 2008
- My Trip to South Africa – An Instagram Diary