I’ve traveled a lot during the last years and I think I’ve been to around 50 countries, I’m actually not counting, but I’ve stayed at many many hotels, guesthouses, and→
Ever thought about bungee jumping or skydiving? I guess most of you have. At least you’ve thought about it, haven’t you? Maybe you’re even an adventure seeker, always looking for→
There are so many amazing moments waiting for you when you’re traveling. Big moments and small moments. And there are some moments every traveler will experience. It’s nearly impossible to→
We have the best tips for your trip to Quito. The best places, the coolest things to do and who you should meet during your trip to Quito, Ecuador.→
Ever heard of Kangaroo Island? No, it’s not a nickname for Australia. But it’s a small island in the south of Australia. Looking at a map of Australia, you might→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
More Stories In Adventures
- 8 Moments Every Traveler Will Experience Sooner or Later
- Things to do, feel and see on Kangaroo Island
- Of Camels and Me. Or: How to look elegant when falling off a camel.
- Why no one never ever should visit Brandenburg
- 6 Outdoor Activities (For Thrillseekers) Which Changed My Life
- The Thing about Orang Utans – And why Borneo is not Borneo
- This one time I’ve been to Bagan and it really really sucked
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.