Ever thought about bungee jumping or skydiving? I guess most of you have. At least you’ve thought about it, haven’t you? Maybe you’re even an adventure seeker, always looking for→
There are so many amazing moments waiting for you when you’re traveling. Big moments and small moments. And there are some moments every traveler will experience. It’s nearly impossible to→
We have the best tips for your trip to Quito. The best places, the coolest things to do and who you should meet during your trip to Quito, Ecuador.→
Ever heard of Kangaroo Island? No, it’s not a nickname for Australia. But it’s a small island in the south of Australia. Looking at a map of Australia, you might→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden and then Norway. Six countries, six days and over 2.200 kilometers. Along with some incredibly amazing people and some fancy cars from Mercedes Benz and→
More Stories In Adventures
- Of Camels and Me. Or: How to look elegant when falling off a camel.
- 6 Outdoor Activities (For Thrillseekers) Which Changed My Life
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.
- On adventures, bucket lists and Norway
- A story about skydiving, boredom and me
- A Spitting Cobra Attack and the BIG FIVE: Welcome to South Africa
- This one time I’ve been to Bagan and it really really sucked
- Scotland for Beginners – My 5 Day Tour by Car