I’ve traveled a lot during the last years and I think I’ve been to around 50 countries, I’m actually not counting, but I’ve stayed at many many hotels, guesthouses, and→
Ever thought about bungee jumping or skydiving? I guess most of you have. At least you’ve thought about it, haven’t you? Maybe you’re even an adventure seeker, always looking for→
There are so many amazing moments waiting for you when you’re traveling. Big moments and small moments. And there are some moments every traveler will experience. It’s nearly impossible to→
We have the best tips for your trip to Quito. The best places, the coolest things to do and who you should meet during your trip to Quito, Ecuador.→
Ever heard of Kangaroo Island? No, it’s not a nickname for Australia. But it’s a small island in the south of Australia. Looking at a map of Australia, you might→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
More Stories In Adventures
- Scotland for Beginners – My 5 Day Tour by Car
- My Top 10 Places to sleep around the world
- 6 Outdoor Activities (For Thrillseekers) Which Changed My Life
- A Spitting Cobra Attack and the BIG FIVE: Welcome to South Africa
- Holy Shit! I Got Tattooed and Blessed by a Buddhist Monk!
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.
- A story about skydiving, boredom and me
- My trip to Mongolia – Once in Mongolia > A VIDEO