If you like road trips you’ll love Namibia. It’s the perfect road trip destination! But there are a few things you need to know for your road trip in Namibia.→
I was standing in the ski shop like a chicken in a ghost train. Nina was standing next to me looking equally distraught. HELP! What exactly are we doing here?→
It feels like my hands are attached to the boat. Thousands of thoughts are whirring through my head. What if I swallow water and can’t get back to the surface.→
He stops. And I nearly bump into him. He stands. And looks around. I stand. And look around. Then he starts walking again. He listens, I’m listening. Then he stops→
I remember thinking to myself “Dude, did this bitch really just spit on me? Or is it starting to raining?” These thoughts were quickly followed by “Gosh, it looks like→
How it is getting a Sak Yant tattoo from a monk at Wat Bang Phra in Thailand. My experience and all you have to know when thinking about getting a Sak Yant (Thai Bamboo tattoo)→
More Stories In Adventures
- The Thing about Orang Utans – And why Borneo is not Borneo
- Travelling to Myanmar (Burma) – All you need to know
- Things to do, feel and see on Kangaroo Island
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.
- Skiing in Tyrol. The one with me learning how to ski.
- Travelous Things to do in Quito
- This one time I’ve been to Bagan and it really really sucked
- Diving with sharks in Costa Rica