The heat was hot and the ground was dry. But the air was full of sound. I’ve been to the desert on a horse with no name. No. Stop. Different→
Outdoor activities?? Ok, I admit. I always thought I’m a beach and culture chick. And yes with culture I mean 50% shopping… But then 2011 came along and everything changed.→
More Stories In Adventures
- 6 Outdoor Activities (For Thrillseekers) Which Changed My Life
- The Thing about Orang Utans – And why Borneo is not Borneo
- The Rabbit Quest Vol 2 – Of finding Adventures and Roads to Nowhere
- A Spitting Cobra Attack and the BIG FIVE: Welcome to South Africa
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.
- A story about skydiving, boredom and me
- Diving with sharks in Costa Rica
- Holy Shit! I Got Tattooed and Blessed by a Buddhist Monk!