I’ve never been to Kerala and I don’t know much about Kerala. A place, known as “God’s own country” since the 1980ies, when the Kerala Tourism Board started using this→
Browsing: Thoughts on Travel
Sometimes I catch myself staring at the news and shaking my head in disbelief. How on earth is it possible that we do treat each other and this earth that→
There are so many amazing moments waiting for you when you’re traveling. Big moments and small moments. And there are some moments every traveler will experience. It’s nearly impossible to→
“The world has stopped turning. The world has stopped turning. For days now something has been happening that we haven’t seen for a long time. News and social networks, the→
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
More Stories In Thoughts on Travel
- Aren’t we all human by nature?
- The thing with the comfort zone
- Why I travel. A soul striptease. Kind of.
- To tell or not to tell – The secrets of a travel blogger
- What makes you happy?
- My 13 goals for 2013 – The conclusion
- The thing with the internet, real life and so on…
- This one time I’ve been to Bagan and it really really sucked