Sometimes I catch myself staring at the news and shaking my head in disbelief. How on earth is it possible that we do treat each other and this earth that→
Browsing: Thoughts on Travel
There are so many amazing moments waiting for you when you’re traveling. Big moments and small moments. And there are some moments every traveler will experience. It’s nearly impossible to→
“The world has stopped turning. The world has stopped turning. For days now something has been happening that we haven’t seen for a long time. News and social networks, the→
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
“Skydiving? Yes, I’ve done that before. I thought it was boring.” What normally follows I get this weird look and I know exactly what everyone is thinking: “What’s wrong with→
More Stories In Thoughts on Travel
- A List Of People I Hate On A Plane
- Why I travel. A soul striptease. Kind of.
- Why I actually don’t like the actual act of travelling
- What makes you happy?
- The thing with the comfort zone
- The Day of Good News
- The things I leave behind while travelling
- 8 Moments Every Traveler Will Experience Sooner or Later