I love capturing moments and sharing them with you, and well, you know, a picture says more than thousands words. People often ask me which camera I use for my→
Browsing: Travel Pics
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
Maybe it’s because I don’t have one that I’m so obsessed with them. Every time I say to myself: Not without one. And then, in the end, I end again→
It’s true, India is indeed incredible. Filled with incredible scents and at times quite simply just incredibly smelly, bursting with incredible colours, incredibly varied in landscapes, incredibly pious, incredibly dirty and inhabited by incredibly friendly people. In short, India is incredibly overwhelming. It’s such a vast and varied nation that staying a bit longer is the best way to experience it. You will need time to soak it up and then let it all sink in.
We spent eight weeks in total in India, and only visited five out of 22 states. As a little taste of our trip, we selected a portrait a week to share with you.→
Don’t you like to receive postcards? To open the mailbox and find a colorful picture of a foreign country? Don’t you prefer to hold a small card in your hands→
More Stories In Travel Pics
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- The Sky Above Me – Telemark September 2011
- The Sky Above Me – Copenhagen November 2010
- My Camera Travel Gear – How I take my Travel Pictures and Videos
- The Faces of Mauritius – A Story in Pictures
- My Trip to South Africa – An Instagram Diary
- Costa Brava in three words
- There’s a new, uhm, BUNNY in town…