There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
I’ve traveled a lot during the last years and I think I’ve been to around 50 countries, I’m actually not counting, but I’ve stayed at many many hotels, guesthouses, and→
“Do you collect hearts?” A normal question when shopping in a German supermarket regarding the usual reward points you get there and normally I smile diffidently and say “no”. But→
My perfect beach? It should be remote and quiet. I need a hammock and good food in walking distance. When I’m lying in bed I want the sound of the→
I like sleeping in hotels. The room is always (unlike my apartment) tidied up, there’s always fresh linen on the bed and I love cuddling under my blanket after a→
Egypt, the Nile. Sigh. Yes. Sailing down the longest river in the world has been on my bucket list since ever. I always wanted to travel in Agatha Christie style,→
More Stories In Hotels
- My Top 10 Places to sleep around the world
- To Paris… with one million!
- I can’t remember what happened, but it did happen – The 25hours Hotel in Vienna
- The perfect beach! Where is it?
- A fairy tale road trip in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Video – Sailing down the Nile in Agatha Christie Style
- 3 Incredibly Sexy Hotels in Florida
- Dear hotel owners, we have to talk…