I read Ernest Hemingway’s “A Farewell to Arms” for the first time when I was twelve and since then this book travelled a lot around the world. We’ve been to Thailand together, Seattle, Ibiza, South Africa, France, Italy, Turkey, U.A.E., and so on. But I didn’t take it to Cuba. Yes. I know. Stupid me. Don’t know why. But I didn’t miss it there. There was mojito. Helped a lot! And if mojito couldn’t help my friend daiquiri came along. And somehow Hemingway himself was so much closer to me. So I drunk my way through all the bars Hemingway got wasted in.→
Browsing: Travel Tips
More Stories In Travel Tips
- Munich Stories. Or: How to survive Munich
- Scotland for Beginners – My 5 Day Tour by Car
- Take me anywhere. But the question is: WHERE?
- The Returning Souls and Sacred Birds of Petulu, Bali
- Of memories, authenticity and things to do in Abu Dhabi
- The Ghosts of Emilia-Romagna
- How to eat prawns in Costa Brava
- Dream Jobs: How is it to live as a diving instructor in Koh Tao?