The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
Browsing: Travel Videos
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden and then Norway. Six countries, six days and over 2.200 kilometers. Along with some incredibly amazing people and some fancy cars from Mercedes Benz and→
I love capturing moments and sharing them with you, and well, you know, a picture says more than thousands words. People often ask me which camera I use for my→
If there’s one day when you need to be in Amsterdam (at least once in a lifetime), it’s definitely King’s Day. April 27th is a public holiday in The Netherlands→
Songkran, the Thai New Year’s Festival, can be lots and lots of fun, as long as you know a few things about it. I do remember precisely how I felt→
More Stories In Travel Videos
- Of Camels and Me. Or: How to look elegant when falling off a camel.
- I can’t remember what happened, but it did happen – The 25hours Hotel in Vienna
- Best thing to do on a hot summer day in Berlin
- My trip to Canada – The Video
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- Songkran in Bangkok – 7 Things you need to know about the Thai New Year’s festival
- The Rabbit Quest Vol 2 – Of finding Adventures and Roads to Nowhere
- Top 3 things to do in Stockholm (To be happy like a child)