Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden and then Norway. Six countries, six days and over 2.200 kilometers. Along with some incredibly amazing people and some fancy cars from Mercedes Benz and→
Some people say, life starts at the end of your comfort zone. I say, life doesn’t end or start there. All you do should be part of your comort zone.→
Görlitz is not really the best known German city, not even amongst Germans. But actually, Görlitz is known all over the world. In Hollywood for example everyone is raving about→
If there’s one day when you need to be in Amsterdam (at least once in a lifetime), it’s definitely King’s Day. April 27th is a public holiday in The Netherlands→
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
More Stories In Europe
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- To the Beach – A Trip to Rimini
- 9,5 reasons to visit the World Heritage Region Anhalt-Dessau-Wittenberg
- People you will meet in the Berlin subway
- La Dolce Vita – In the middle of Nowhere
- This was 2012 – Don’t cry because it’s over!
- The thing with the internet, real life and so on…
- A Tour Through The Abandoned Airport Tempelhof in Berlin