Canada is Canada. And oh so Canada, eh? My favourite TV show “How I Met Your Mother” is often making fun of Canadian. And to be honest I didn’t believe→
We’ve seen a lot during the two weeks in Canada, but then again, two weeks is nothing. Way too short to explore Canada as it deserves it. It feels a→
In summer it must be beautiful around here. When the sun is glittering on the water like millions of diamonds. When one of the many festivals is happening, the people→
Canada is on my bucket list since ages. Actually I don’t know much about Canada, but I’ve learned a lot from How I Met Your Mother. Canada seems to be beautiful.→
An insider guide to the top 5 places to visit in Canada. Its highlights as well as not so well known areas and cities in Canada. Travel with us to Canada→
Guest Post by Susanne Maier Vancouver to the Rockies and back So you love to go on roadtrips? Is traveling to Canada still on your bucket list? Good! (Same here!)→
More Stories In Canada
- A village lost in fog – Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
- Next Stop: Canada. Finally!
- Ultimate Road Trips: Canada for First-Timers, Part 2
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Canada
- All I Know About Canada I Know From HIMYM
- Ultimate Roadtrips: Canada for First-Timers
- Only in Canada – The 9 Most Canadian Things, eh?
- My trip to Canada – The Video