I’ve never been to Kerala and I don’t know much about Kerala. A place, known as “God’s own country” since the 1980ies, when the Kerala Tourism Board started using this→
Browsing: Travelous Around The World
There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
I’ve traveled a lot during the last years and I think I’ve been to around 50 countries, I’m actually not counting, but I’ve stayed at many many hotels, guesthouses, and→
I’m drinking virgin colada on a private island and the next moment I find myself in the middle of a camel souq, surrounded by men wearing the traditional dishdasha. I’m→
Thinking about a trip to Germany and want to experience a real hidden gem? There’s a region that you might not have heard about yet, but you might have heard→
Antigua und Barbuda… maybe you asked yourself right now what and where this is, but don’t worry – before my trip I actually felt the same way and did not→
More Stories In Travelous Around The World
- A List Of People I Hate On A Plane
- Scotland for Beginners – My 5 Day Tour by Car
- 408 horse power under my butt – With the new E-Class to Sylt and back
- Namibia and me. A quiet love story
- Next Stop: Canada. Finally!
- My Trip to South Africa – An Instagram Diary
- Only in Canada – The 9 Most Canadian Things, eh?
- India: 8 weeks, 8 faces