I’ve never been to Kerala and I don’t know much about Kerala. A place, known as “God’s own country” since the 1980ies, when the Kerala Tourism Board started using this→
Songkran, the Thai New Year’s Festival, can be lots and lots of fun, as long as you know a few things about it. I do remember precisely how I felt→
While traveling you’ll always find funny stuff lost in translation. I bet you all have seen weird translations on menus and I bet most of you found themselves standing in→
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
My lovelies, it’s amazing how many of you participated in the Crumpler contest. With all your answers about your upcoming travel plans, we could easily travel around the world, once→
More Stories In Asia
- The Ultimate Packing List for Mongolia
- How I survived a wolf attack in Mongolia. Kind of.
- The perfect beach! Where is it?
- Best Rooftop Bar in Bangkok for a Sundowner
- The Thing about Orang Utans – And why Borneo is not Borneo
- Dream Jobs: How is it to live as a diving instructor in Koh Tao?
- Southeast Asia From Up In The Air – A Photo Essay
- Old world charm and 21st century buzz – Welcome to New Delhi