Sometimes it’s more quiet around here than usual. Sometimes it’s the quiet before the storm, because I’m travelling and don’t have the time to write stuff, but sometimes I’m sitting→
Five days are actually not enough to explore all sides of Malta, especially when you’re lying in bed on two of them like I did (bad bad inner ear infection!→
I always knew that I wanted to travel Scotland and I also knew that I will love it. But I’ve never expected what really happened with me in Scotland. It→
“Do you collect hearts?” A normal question when shopping in a German supermarket regarding the usual reward points you get there and normally I smile diffidently and say “no”. But→
My lovelies, it’s amazing how many of you participated in the Crumpler contest. With all your answers about your upcoming travel plans, we could easily travel around the world, once→
More Stories In Europe
- VIDEO – Come fly with me. Or: How to be a pilot.
- The Sky Above Me – Goteborg June 2012
- The Most Beautiful Places in Baden-Württemberg (Germany’s Most Beautiful State)
- People you will meet in the Berlin subway
- Behind The Scenes Of El Celler De Can Roca
- Six travelous things to do in Valencia
- To Paris… with one million!
- A typical Berlin weekend