Sometimes it’s more quiet around here than usual. Sometimes it’s the quiet before the storm, because I’m travelling and don’t have the time to write stuff, but sometimes I’m sitting→
Five days are actually not enough to explore all sides of Malta, especially when you’re lying in bed on two of them like I did (bad bad inner ear infection!→
I always knew that I wanted to travel Scotland and I also knew that I will love it. But I’ve never expected what really happened with me in Scotland. It→
“Do you collect hearts?” A normal question when shopping in a German supermarket regarding the usual reward points you get there and normally I smile diffidently and say “no”. But→
My lovelies, it’s amazing how many of you participated in the Crumpler contest. With all your answers about your upcoming travel plans, we could easily travel around the world, once→
More Stories In Europe
- Behind The Scenes Of El Celler De Can Roca
- A typical Berlin weekend
- Things To Do in Berlin – The Ultimate Top 10 List
- Game of Thrones. And what Malta has to do with that.
- 9,5 reasons to visit the World Heritage Region Anhalt-Dessau-Wittenberg
- Skiing in Tyrol. The one with me learning how to ski.
- It’s all about the people – #InPyrenees in Video
- Video: A Road Trip in Emilia-Romagna