There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
Thinking about a trip to Germany and want to experience a real hidden gem? There’s a region that you might not have heard about yet, but you might have heard→
As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
Görlitz is not really the best known German city, not even amongst Germans. But actually, Görlitz is known all over the world. In Hollywood for example everyone is raving about→
More Stories In Germany
- Why I travel. A soul striptease. Kind of.
- This is Berlin for me. On some days.
- People you will meet in the Berlin subway
- 9,5 reasons to visit the World Heritage Region Anhalt-Dessau-Wittenberg
- Why no one never ever should visit Brandenburg
- Berchtesgaden – A love letter to autumn in pictures
- Munich Stories. Or: How to survive Munich
- 3 Extraordinary Things You Only Can Do In Berlin