Thinking about a trip to Germany and want to experience a real hidden gem? There’s a region that you might not have heard about yet, but you might have heard→
As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
Görlitz is not really the best known German city, not even amongst Germans. But actually, Görlitz is known all over the world. In Hollywood for example everyone is raving about→
Sometimes I catch myself at thinking, even sometimes at the most beautiful places in this world: “Why can’t it be like Brandenburg?”. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think every→
More Stories In Germany
- 3 Extraordinary Things You Only Can Do In Berlin
- Why I travel. A soul striptease. Kind of.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About The Swabians
- Why no one never ever should visit Brandenburg
- Cool Things To Do in Nuremberg
- This is Berlin for me. On some days.
- Places of Remembrance – A Memorial in Berlin
- Best things to do in Görlitz