There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
Thinking about a trip to Germany and want to experience a real hidden gem? There’s a region that you might not have heard about yet, but you might have heard→
Ever thought about bungee jumping or skydiving? I guess most of you have. At least you’ve thought about it, haven’t you? Maybe you’re even an adventure seeker, always looking for→
Everyone knows that: when friends are visiting you in your hometown then you finally go and see all the sights in your city, just because your friends want to see→
As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
More Stories In Europe
- The thing with the internet, real life and so on…
- Getting around in Eastern Europe
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- #OutThere – On Life and Hot-Air Balloon Rides
- Game of Thrones. And what Malta has to do with that.
- It’s all about the people – #InPyrenees in Video
- 5 Things You Need To Know About The Swabians
- A List Of People I Hate On A Plane