There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
Thinking about a trip to Germany and want to experience a real hidden gem? There’s a region that you might not have heard about yet, but you might have heard→
Ever thought about bungee jumping or skydiving? I guess most of you have. At least you’ve thought about it, haven’t you? Maybe you’re even an adventure seeker, always looking for→
Everyone knows that: when friends are visiting you in your hometown then you finally go and see all the sights in your city, just because your friends want to see→
As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
More Stories In Europe
- Munich Stories. Or: How to survive Munich
- 1 Day in Antwerp – Things to do and Places to see
- To Paris… with one million!
- My favourite sunsets around the world and the story behind
- Palamós – A Fishermen Village in Costa Brava
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- 3 Extraordinary Things You Only Can Do In Berlin
- Scotland for Beginners – My 5 Day Tour by Car