There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
Thinking about a trip to Germany and want to experience a real hidden gem? There’s a region that you might not have heard about yet, but you might have heard→
Ever thought about bungee jumping or skydiving? I guess most of you have. At least you’ve thought about it, haven’t you? Maybe you’re even an adventure seeker, always looking for→
Everyone knows that: when friends are visiting you in your hometown then you finally go and see all the sights in your city, just because your friends want to see→
As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
More Stories In Europe
- Skiing in Tyrol. The one with me learning how to ski.
- Scotland. Or: How to find your inner calm
- Video: A Road Trip in Emilia-Romagna
- This is Berlin for me. On some days.
- 5 good reasons to spend your holidays in the Stubaital
- The Sky Above Me – Goteborg June 2012
- Malta, balconies, the world outside and me.
- 408 horse power under my butt – With the new E-Class to Sylt and back