Songkran, the Thai New Year’s Festival, can be lots and lots of fun, as long as you know a few things about it. I do remember precisely how I felt→
While traveling you’ll always find funny stuff lost in translation. I bet you all have seen weird translations on menus and I bet most of you found themselves standing in→
My perfect beach? It should be remote and quiet. I need a hammock and good food in walking distance. When I’m lying in bed I want the sound of the→
Not sure about you, but when I’m travelling I’m always thinking about, what I would do, if I wouldn’t do what I’m doing. Could I live somewhere in the middle→
Sometimes my suitcase is to heavy, my backpack too full or my shopping desire too strong. And then, then I leave things behind. A shirt here, a scarf there. A→
More Stories In Thailand
- Best Rooftop Bar in Bangkok for a Sundowner
- Songkran in Bangkok – 7 Things you need to know about the Thai New Year’s festival
- Alone with couples – The Sensimar Khaolak Beachfront Resort
- Southeast Asia From Up In The Air – A Photo Essay
- Bangkok: One City, Two Markets, Two Faces. Patpong and Chatuchak.
- The perfect beach! Where is it?
- My favourite sunsets around the world and the story behind
- Cloudporn in Chiang Rai – A Photo Story