I’m drinking virgin colada on a private island and the next moment I find myself in the middle of a camel souq, surrounded by men wearing the traditional dishdasha. I’m→
Browsing: Arabian World
2014 was a good year, maybe even one of the best ones so far. I’ve done a few amazing things and some stupid things. I’ve seen a lot and I→
“Skydiving? Yes, I’ve done that before. I thought it was boring.” What normally follows I get this weird look and I know exactly what everyone is thinking: “What’s wrong with→
“Hi, do you know what day is today?” “Friday” “Yes, Friday, that’s my name. Today is my name” He was all smiles. “Can I take your picture?” I laughed and→
There aren’t that many countries on my “I really have to go there no matter what”-list. India is one of them and Greenland and, well, Jordan. And in the very→
More Stories In Arabian World
- This was 2012 – Don’t cry because it’s over!
- Of Camels and Me. Or: How to look elegant when falling off a camel.
- Of memories, authenticity and things to do in Abu Dhabi
- My favourite sunsets around the world and the story behind
- A List Of People I Hate On A Plane
- 39 Things I Learnt From Travelling In 2014
- Muscat in Oman, a city between times
- The Faces of Mongolia