Let’s be honest: I always thought street art is cool and graffiti is… well I had no idea. I thought it’s kind of the same or graffiti is more or less just daub. Then Paul from TheHiddenPath took me on a cool graffiti tour through Berlin. And told me fascinating things about graffiti and the different techniques and the history and how to read them. And while I’m still learning and watching awesomesauce youtube videos for research I wanted to show you some cool stuff. My Instagram pictures from the tour… And soon I will tell you more about it and I promise you will see graffiti through different eyes then, but for now sit back, relax and enjoy the pictures:→
I need to get out of here. Just anywhere. This ongoing winter-thing is pretty annoying and the few sunbeams just helped to activate my hay fever but didn’t really do→
Sometimes I think I’m crazy. In those moments, thoughts are spinning through my head so fast, one is gone before the others even start. And then there’s this inner unrest,→
Berlin doesn’t welcome you with open arms. Berlin doesn’t suck you in, like Bangkok does. Berlin is just there and doesn’t care if you live here or not. In the→
The airport Tempelhof is more than just an abandoned building, it is a symbol for Berlin’s turbulent history in the 20th century. Even before there was an airport, flight history→
Sometimes when I’m traveling, my heart skips a beat. My fingers start to tingle and my thoughts are far far away. Some people call this home sickness, I call it→
More Stories In Berlin
- This is Berlin for me. On some days.
- 3 Extraordinary Things You Only Can Do In Berlin
- Places of Remembrance – A Memorial in Berlin
- Berlin on Instagram – A Love Letter To A City With Pictures
- A Tour Through The Abandoned Airport Tempelhof in Berlin
- My favourite sunsets around the world and the story behind
- People you will meet in the Berlin subway
- Take me anywhere. But the question is: WHERE?