There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I’m a proud Swabian and Baden-Württemberg is the most beautiful state in Germany. 2. I always wanted to be→
Browsing: Travel Tips
I’ve traveled a lot during the last years and I think I’ve been to around 50 countries, I’m actually not counting, but I’ve stayed at many many hotels, guesthouses, and→
I’m drinking virgin colada on a private island and the next moment I find myself in the middle of a camel souq, surrounded by men wearing the traditional dishdasha. I’m→
You’re thinking about a trip to Boston? Then we have some cool places and things to do in Boston for you that will make your trip to Boston even more→
As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
More Stories In Travel Tips
- Raffle! Win one of three cool bags.
- Dream Jobs: How is it to live as a diving instructor in Koh Tao?
- My trip to Cuba – Things to do in Cuba
- Top 3 Bars In Havana To Get Drunk Like Hemingway
- My Camera Travel Gear – How I take my Travel Pictures and Videos
- Game of Thrones. And what Malta has to do with that.
- My trip to Sweden – An Instagram Diary
- Of memories, authenticity and things to do in Abu Dhabi