Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden and then Norway. Six countries, six days and over 2.200 kilometers. Along with some incredibly amazing people and some fancy cars from Mercedes Benz and→
Browsing: Travel Tips
Görlitz is not really the best known German city, not even amongst Germans. But actually, Görlitz is known all over the world. In Hollywood for example everyone is raving about→
I love capturing moments and sharing them with you, and well, you know, a picture says more than thousands words. People often ask me which camera I use for my→
The perfect Scotland trip for beginners! A five days Scotland tour by car from Edinburgh through the Highlands to Inverness. Including some insider tips!→
“Do you collect hearts?” A normal question when shopping in a German supermarket regarding the usual reward points you get there and normally I smile diffidently and say “no”. But→
More Stories In Travel Tips
- Raffle! Win one of three cool bags.
- Take me anywhere. But the question is: WHERE?
- How to survive a day at Universal Parks in Orlando
- Holy Shit! I Got Tattooed and Blessed by a Buddhist Monk!
- My Top 10 Places to sleep around the world
- My trip to Cuba – Things to do in Cuba
- Ultimate Road Trips: Canada for First-Timers, Part 2
- How to eat prawns in Costa Brava