If you like road trips you’ll love Namibia. It’s the perfect road trip destination! But there are a few things you need to know for your road trip in Namibia.→
It’s hot. I’m tired and grumpy. All I want now is to take a shower and wash off the feeling you get when you’ve slept in your clothes. It feels→
One of my childhood dreams (besides being Indiana Jones) was to become a pilot and see the world. (And wear a cool uniform). This year this dream came true. Well→
The pictures of Mauritius I had in my mind so far were beaches, palms, honeymooners, happy couples, love, peace and harmony. And to be honest: that sounded super boring. Sure:→
What if we have just stayed there? If we could have thrown our phones into the turquoise water, laughed about it one last time and then turned our back on→
More Stories In Africa
- A video from above the clouds – My favourite flight ever!
- My Trip To Mauritius – The Video
- Off we go… to the island – Mauritius is calling!
- To tell or not to tell – The secrets of a travel blogger
- Tips for the perfect road trip in Namibia (incl. VIDEO)
- A List Of People I Hate On A Plane
- Why sometimes it’s good to be nice – The Beach Boys from Zanzibar
- The Tale of the Drunken Animals in Africa