As a proud Swabian, I don’t need to tell you that Baden-Württemberg is definitely Germany’s most beautiful state. Yeah, there are other places in Germany that have a lot to→
The reason I wanted to go hiking in Saxon Switzerland was a photo of the Bastei bridge I’ve seen some years ago. I was totally fascinated and really couldn’t believe→
Görlitz is not really the best known German city, not even amongst Germans. But actually, Görlitz is known all over the world. In Hollywood for example everyone is raving about→
Sometimes I catch myself at thinking, even sometimes at the most beautiful places in this world: “Why can’t it be like Brandenburg?”. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think every→
Nuremberg has way more to offer than its history, you just have to know where to go. We have all the cool places and things to do in Nuremberg for you in one guide.→
More Stories In Germany
- VIDEO – Come fly with me. Or: How to be a pilot.
- Best thing to do on a hot summer day in Berlin
- Why I travel. A soul striptease. Kind of.
- A typical Berlin weekend
- Why no one never ever should visit Brandenburg
- Featured Destination: Berlin by Mövenpick Hotels
- 3 Extraordinary Things You Only Can Do In Berlin
- The Rabbit Quest Vol 2 – Of finding Adventures and Roads to Nowhere