Don’t you like to receive postcards? To open the mailbox and find a colorful picture of a foreign country? Don’t you prefer to hold a small card in your hands→
Although I wasn’t as successful as I wished with my 13 goals for 2013 I decided to have new goals in 2014. 14 to be exact. (Not counting all the→
Sometimes I think about where I would live, what I would do if I wouldn’t do what I’m doing. There are many possibilities. Sometimes I see myself sipping cocktails in→
Boom, bang. The bird touched the ground. My passengers are not applauding. Well, ok, I don’t have any passengers. But Philipp looks at me proudly, I think so, that wasn’t→
One day in Antwerp is not much bust just enough to visit the highlights. Check out what you have to see and do when you’re staying for one day in Antwerp, Belgium.→
More Stories In Europe
- 5 good reasons to spend your holidays in the Stubaital
- VIDEO – Come fly with me. Or: How to be a pilot.
- The Sky above me – Andalusia March 2008
- Dancing the Sardana in Setcases #InPyrenees
- Skiing in Tyrol. The one with me learning how to ski.
- Live like a local in Emilia-Romagna – An Instagram diary
- Scotland for Beginners – My 5 Day Tour by Car
- The Most Beautiful Places in Baden-Württemberg (Germany’s Most Beautiful State)